Thursday, February 7, 2013

Things I'm Thankful For Thursday

     I have been feeling incredibly down in the dumps lately. Nothing in particular, just a lot of little things that have been building up and building up and then one incident that was the straw on the camel's back. But seeing as how this is my "thankful" post, I'm not going to get into all that right now.

     Today, I am thankful for the people that I have in my life that make me smile. The ones who just know, that despite what I may say, that I am not ok. Some know just what to say to get me to smile, some know just what to do, while others I just have to think about to bring on a smile. There are a few in each category there, but there are VERY few who manage to do all three. These people especially, will have a place in my heart, for always. And I hope that I manage to bring them even half of the happiness that they bring me.
4:00 PM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad