Thursday, February 25, 2016

Whole30 Day 10.. Double digits and a Hallelujah!

HALLELUJAH!!!! I've made it to double digits! This is so incredibly exciting for me because the last time I attempted a Whole30 I gave up and quit halfway through the first day. So this? This is huge for me.

Buuuuuut, on the other side of the coin? I'm only one third of the way through this. Whaaaat? I swear I've been doing this for like, 10 years already!

I'm definitely finding my groove, which is the best part. It's making things so much easier to not have to second guess everything.

My energy was pretty high today until around noon. Then I felt myself starting to crash. Times like that I miss my coffee. But I refuse to drink it black or with coconut milk. My tummy can't handle it black anymore and the coconut milk in it? Yeah, that's just nasty! I've tried to make myself like it, or even be able to tolerate it. Nope, nope, nopeity, nope! Not happening. But by about 1:30, my energy started going back up. Thank you, Jesus!

Onto Day 11!!



10:09 PM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad