Friday, February 19, 2016

Whole30 Day 4.. Take THAT, cupcake.

Holy smokes, people! Today I woke up about an hour before my alarm. And I felt refreshed and ready to go go go! That is huuuge!!

I was so freaking hungry today. Like, I just want to eat everything. My cravings are a bit less, but definitely still there.

The BEST news tho, is that someone had a birthday in my middle kiddle's classroom today and they brought cupcakes. My amazing daughter turned. it. down!! While I'm kinda sad she didn't get to partake, I'm so beyond proud of her! That takes some serious will power! I had a nice little heart to heart with her about it, tho, because while it's an amazing achievement, I don't want her to grow up obsessing over "good" foods and "bad" foods. I don't want her to know that struggle. I want her to know that you can allow yourself treats and shouldn't feel guilty when you do. I want her healthy in body AND mind. 

I'm excited to kiss Day 4 goodbye and welcome Day 5!
10:59 AM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad