Friday, February 19, 2016

Whole30 Day 3.. Maybe I should just move into the bathroom?

I have to tell you that I was really dreading today. Days 2 and 3 are very often considered "the Hangover" days where you just feel like total crap. So far, I've gotten lucky and feel pretty good.

Well, except for when it felt like my stomach and liver were doing the lambada and had me in the bathroom for half the day. I was seriously afraid to leave the house. There was no grace period where the stomach pain hit and you have some time to get to a bathroom. Noooo, the stomach pain hit and I ran my ass to the bathroom. Every freaking time. Detoxing much? Not fun, my friends, not fun.

My middle kiddle is doing great. She's enjoying all the foods and seems to be feeling pretty good.

I'm pretty sure my 16 year old is cheating. This one is going to be harder than I anticipated. Lol

The hubster is still "on board". He's drinking creamer in his coffee and having an occasional pop still, but not neeearly what he had been consuming before. So while he's not being "compliant" I still call that a win.

Onto Day 4!

10:46 AM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad