Saturday, February 27, 2016

Whole30 Day 12... The art of distraction..

I've been thinking about everything lately. Literally everything. But mostly food and all the foods I want. I've also been a little on the emotional side today. I'm seeing lately, how much I used to eat my emotions away. And when you stop doing that, guess what? You really start feeling those feelings.
I've been working through each emotion as it hits, but sometimes you just need a break! 

Enter: the art of distraction. Drawing, writing, dancing around like a total dork, exercise... I've been doing a lot of that stuff. But sometimes you just need good company. That was me tonight. So I hung out with some great friends. Before I knew it, I was back in the moment instead of swimming in a stormy sea of thoughts.
I feel like that was a much needed mental reset for me. Lol

 I've stayed on track through every bite and drink and while it's been harder than I expected, it's also been easier than I expected, too! And I mean, hello? I've made it 12 days already! That means I've blown my last attempt out of the water- by 11 and a half days. Woooo Hoooo!

Day 13- I'm coming to getcha!!

10:49 PM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad