Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Whole30 Day 8.. Finding my groooove.

I honest to goodness cannot get over how amazing I feel. My energy is steadily going up up up, I'm falling asleep more quickly, staying asleep for longer, and waking up actually feeling well rested. Imagine that!! Lol

Although I still am spending a lot of time in the kitchen, I don't feel like it's consuming my day anymore. Making school lunches for the kiddies the first few days took a good 35 minutes (at least) cuz I just couldn't come up with a good game plan. Now I can have everyone's lunches packed in 15 minutes and they are nutritious and yummy. Score!

I'm finding myself scouring the net trying to find inspiration for meals but my kiddies and hubster are so picky that nothing is jumping out at me. So I'm really winging it and coming up with my own stuff. That's also getting easier and easier.

My hubster and kiddies were worried about the kind of foods they were going to have to eat on this, and honestly, so was I. But we're not suffering. (Tho I still want some damn bread. And cheese.) In fact, I'm really enjoying this way of eating. I know I still have a ways to go and may change my mind, but I'm really considering continuing with another Whole30 after I finish this one. I'm feeling THAT good!
10:19 PM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad